Spectres come out during this time of year, and this time, they’re not alone…
We hope you’re not afraid of the dark, because this year’s Halloween “Monster Mash” is set on the shadowy Dead City filled with “Monsters” and Spectres!
These ghoulish beasts are sure to light it up, and you don’t want to miss this supernatural lightshow — join the “Monster Mash!”
During the “Monster Mash,” purchased or earned “Monster” tanks awaken with their full powers including never-before-seen attacks, abilities and more!
If you don’t yet have a “Monster” tank (what are you waiting for?), fear not — you can still join in on the fun!
Spectre tanks are coming, so don’t “Fear the Spectre” if one suddenly appears in your Garage! The Spectre comes with its own ghastly Crew, which will become a Soviet Crew placed in the Barracks after the event is over.
As with all special event vehicles:
- The Spectre will be added to your Garage with its own slot. Both will be removed when the event ends
- Don’t sell the Spectre (it wouldn’t like that), there’s no Silver return for it, and once it’s gone, it’s gone for good
Monster Tanks Awaken!
Each “Monster” tank awakens with their own unique abilities. Some are better suited against others, but it’ll be up to you on how best to use them!
Lycan T71 “Awakened”
- Huge improvements to speed, handling, accuracy and rate of fire when at full clip
- Invulnerable to falling damage
- Once its ammo clip is empty, the Lycan returns to its normal form where it is more vulnerable
Gorynych KV-5 “Awakened”
- Spits powerful fireballs dealing high-explosive damage
- Can ignite nearby enemies with its “fire breath”
- Slowly regenerates HP over time
Revenant Kraft’s Panther “Awakened”
- Takes greatly reduced damage everywhere except its turret
- Does not reveal its position when spotted; can blend in with tank wreckage
- Moves slower than usual, but also nearly impossible to track
Kaiju O-I “Awakened”
- Shoots lightning-quick electrical bolts
- Quickly repairs damaged modules
- Immune to “fire breath”
- Atomic breath that causes heavy damage to enemies nearby
Who’s Afraid of The Dark
As a bonus, during the “Monster Mash” event, playing on one of the following maps (chosen for their dark and gloomy appearance) in random battles will net you ax2 XP bonus!
• Sand River
• Erlenberg – Blizzard
• Airfield – War!
• Live Oaks
• Ghost Town
WHO’S AFRAID OF THE DARK?BONUS
Place in the top 3 XP earners on your team in a winning battle
- Night variants only
- Multiplayer only
- Tiers III – X only
+100% Experience multiplier
FEAR THE SPECTRE!BONUS
Log into your account
- 1x per Account
- Played 1 or more battles
1 Garage Slot
Two PvE Modes – “Beware the Full Moon” & “Hunt The Revenants”
Two unique PvE modes will activate when “Monster Mash” begins!
“BEWARE THE FULL MOON”
Himmelsdorf – Night has dreaded lycanthropes roaming its streets. With the help of other “Monster” tanks, hunt down these Lycan T71 beasts before it’s too late!
“HUNT THE REVENANTS”
Zombies (Revenant Kraft’s Panthers) are stalking Thiepval Ridge, and only you and a group of Spectres can keep them from spreading! It’s recommended you bring your best tank, as the final showdown against all “Monster” tanks is sure to be brutal.