Wargaming has updated its loyalty policy. Restriction on the restoration of 1 sold tank (prem / promotional) 1 time per year was removed, and the whole process was automated with the help of a bot.
You can restore the rare or premium tank directly from the Hangar. If you have sold a rare or premium tank that cannot be restored using the in-game mechanism, our loyalty policy will help.
• You can restore any number of tanks without limitation on the statute of limitations.
• For each tank, you need to create a separate application. Applications of this type are processed automatically.
• The equipment will be restored without camouflage and with a crew trained up to 50% of the main specialty.
• You must have a free slot in the hangar for each tank you intend to restore.
• The cost of recovering equipment in credits is equal to the cost of a tank plus 10%. A detailed list of tanks and the cost of their restoration can be found here: https://vk.cc/9trhXU
• Equipment removed by the staff of the User Support Center, rental cars and any pumped tanks cannot be restored.
• The premium tank that has been exchanged with Trade-in system cannot be restored.
source – wotexpress; image – pixabay.com