Cavalier (Great Britain, MT-5) – a new tank in the tree of Great Britain. It will appear with the release of balance 3.0 to the main servers (approximately, the very end of spring).
It is located between Matilda (2 branches) and Cromwell. Beautiful screenshots and the most complete performance characteristics in front of you. There are several TOP guns to choose from.
Crew 5 people: Commander, Gunner, Driver, Radio operator, Charger.
* Developed in 1941 by Nuffield Mechanizations and Aero based on the components and assemblies of the Crusader tank. In dire need of tanks, Britain launched the tank into production without testing. A total of 500 units were issued.
Cavalier (Gran Bretagna, MT-5) – un nuovo carro armato nell’albero della Gran Bretagna. Apparirà con il rilascio di Balance 3.0 ai server principali (approssimativamente alla fine della primavera).
Si trova tra Matilda (2 filiali) e Cromwell. Bellissimi screenshot e le caratteristiche di performance più complete di fronte a te. Ci sono diversi cannoni tra cui scegliere.
Equipaggio 5 persone: comandante, cannoniere, autista, operatore radio, caricatore.
* Sviluppato nel 1941 da Nuffield Mechanizations e Aero in base ai componenti e agli assiemi del carro armato Crusader. Nel disperato bisogno di carri armati, la Gran Bretagna lanciò il carro in produzione senza test. Sono state emesse in totale 500 unità.
Cavalier. Initial characteristics :
Tier: MT-5, Great Britain, standard
Engine power: 410 HP
Weight: 25.837 t
Maximum load: 27.50 t
Power per ton: 15.87 HP / t
Maximum speed / Reverse speed: 40 / -16 km / h
Swing speed: 33 ° / s
Turret rotation speed: 48 ° / s
Ground resistance: 0.863 / 0.959 / 1.726
View range: 350 m
Signal range: 469.30 m
Hull armor: 63.5 / 45.8 / 31.8
Turret armor: 76.2 / 63.5 / 57.2
Gun: 3.7-inch Howitzer
Rate of fire: 7,631
Average damage per minute: 2,136.6
Reload time: 7.863 s
Dispersion at 100 m: 0.537
Aiming time: 2.49 s
Depression / elevation: -12 ° / +20 °
Gun: 75 mm Gun Mk. V
Gun: QF 6-pdr Gun Mk. V
Gun: QF 6-pdr Mk. III
A crew of 5: Commander, Mechanic Driver, Gunner, Radio Operator and Loader.
- after firing: 3.836;
- during turret rotation: 0.115;
- while the vehicle is moving: 0.23;
- during vehicle rotation: 0.23;
- during turret rotation at maximum speed: 5.29;
- at the maximum vehicle speed: 9.21;
- at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 7.59.
- fixed tank camouflage: 24.3%;
- tank camouflage in motion: 18.3%;
- fixed tank camouflage: 6.08%;
- moving tank camouflage: 4.58%.