On November 13, changes in the performance characteristics of the K-91 Variant II tank were released for the supertest . The tank was changed from level 9 to 8!
K-91 Option II (USSR, MT-8, premium), short name: K-91-2. Changes regarding the second iteration of the supertest:
Version of the K-91 with a forward turret. The machine was developed at the Design Bureau of the Engineering Committee of the Ground Forces under the leadership of A.F. Kravtsev from March to August 1949. As a power plant it was supposed to use a 12-cylinder boxer diesel engine with supercharging. The functions of the carrier rollers were to be performed by brackets with ski-shaped supports. Work on the tank did not go beyond the outline design and was discontinued in December 1949.
Il 13 novembre, per il supertest sono state rilasciate modifiche alle caratteristiche prestazionali del carro armato K-91 Variant II. Il carro è stato cambiato dal livello 9 all’8!
K-91 Opzione II (URSS, MT-8, premium), nome breve: K-91-2. Modifiche riguardanti la seconda iterazione del supertest: versione del K-91 con torretta in avanti.
La macchina è stata sviluppata presso l’Ufficio di progettazione del Comitato di ingegneria delle forze di terra sotto la guida di A.F. Kravtsev da marzo ad agosto 1949. Come motorizzazione avrebbe dovuto utilizzare un motore diesel boxer a 12 cilindri con sovralimentazione. Le funzioni dei rulli portanti dovevano essere svolte da staffe con supporti a forma di sci. I lavori sul mezzo non andarono oltre il progetto di massima e furono interrotti nel dicembre 1949.
• Tank status: from promotional to premium
• Tank level: from 9 to 8
• Tank HP: from 1,750 to 1,350
• The cost of repairing tank durability: from 17,500 to 13,500
• The cost of repairing modules: from 8 860 to 8 540
• Dispersion from turret traverse (max.): From 0.10 (4.17) to 0.10 (4.69)
• Rate of fire: from 6.73 by 8.34
• Gun load: from 8.92 to 7.19
• Aiming time: from 2.21 to 1.92
• Max. shells: from 50 to 55
• Armor penetration by an APCR shell: from 252 to 212
• Armor penetration by a HEAT projectile: from 310 to 290
• Damage by an APCR shell: from 360 to 250
• Damage by a HEAT shell: from 360 to 250
• Damage by an HEAT shell: from 460 to 330
• Average damage per minute with an APCR shell: from 2,422 to 2,086
• Average damage per minute with a HEAT projectile: from 2,422 to 2,086
• Average damage per minute with a high-explosive projectile: from 3,095 to 2,754
• Flight speed of an APCR shell: from 1,300 to 1,150
• Flight speed of a cumulative projectile: from 850 to 980
• Engine power: from 1,000 to 930
• Specific power: from 21.05 to 19.58
• Maximum speed backward: from 23 to 20
• Range view: from 390 to 380
source – wotexpress