And we have another wave of changes… Enjoy!
The American destroyers V NICHOLAS, VI FARRAGUT, VII MAHAN, VIII BENSON, IX FLETCHER, X GEARING:
- Bonus to AA continuous damage from “Defensive AA fire” consumable increased from +75% to +100% – buff
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 20.5 to 21 s – nerf
- Rudder shift time increased from 12.6 to 13.6 s – nerf
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 4.3 to 4.5 s – slightly nerf
Attack aircraft of IV HERMES, VI FURIOUS, VI ARK ROYAL, VIII IMPLACABLE, VIII INDOMITABLE, X AUDACIOUS, VIII GRAF ZEPPELIN, VIII GRAF ZEPPELIN B, IV HŌSHŌ, VI RYŪJŌ, VIII SHŌKAKU, VIII KAGA, X HAKURYŪ, VIII LEXINGTON (with Tiny Tim rockets), VIII SAIPAN, X MIDWAY (with Tiny Tim rockets):
- Rocket’s aiming reticle turned by 90 degrees, and now it is elongated horizontally – for a better line of attack?
The change will bring rocket’s aiming reticles to a similar form and will let destroyers to adhere to the same tactics to dodge attack aircraft attacks.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing.
source – wows devs blog
Breve riassunto: potenziano i cacciatorpediniere americani, depotenziano pesantemente il Venezia (amore per l’Italia) e leggermente lo Jutland.
Sulla rotazione del reticolo di mira per i razzi in praticamente tutte le portaerei, bisogna capire se scaturisce da una necessità di gioco o di confort o di nerf.