Based on testing results, devs are applying changes to Halford, Jäger, Novosibirsk, Nottingham, Gato, Elli, and K-1
American destroyer Halford, Tier IX
- A second squadron of attack aircraft has been added, which can be launched immediately after giving up control of the first. Both squadrons reload simultaneously: after the first squadron is launched, a 240 second reload timer starts ticking. When it finishes, it will have reloaded both squadrons simultaneously, regardless of when control is given up on the second squadron.
- The “Smoke Generator” consumable has been added, similar in characteristics to that of Tier IX American destroyers.
European destroyer Jäger, Tier IX
- Torpedo tube reload time increased: 70 to 80 s.
Soviet super cruiser Novosibirsk
- Maximum AA firing range increased: 5.8 to 6.9 km.
British cruiser Nottingham, Tier VIII
- Detectability range by sea increased: 11.2 to 11.7 km. Accordingly, other types of detectability were increased.
American submarine Gato, Tier X
- Torpedo tube reload time increased: 47 to 55 s.
European cruiser Elli, Tier VI
- Main battery reload time increased: 6.7 to 8 s.
Soviet submarine K-1, Tier X
- Torpedo tube reload time reduced: 55 to 48 s.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. The final information will be published on our game’s website.
source – wows devs blog